January 27, 2008

Tree Spirit: Five Down

There's something to be said for being inside a warm and cozy home watching the world outside turn white. Huge snow flakes this morning, quickly accumulating to way more than the 4 cm predicted yesterday. We got at least twice that and for a while it looked like it was going to be another one of those all day "shoveling & clearing the cars off" projects but fortunately it let up around lunchtime and I could still get to my printing.

The registration is still holding and the image is starting to come together:



And here's the gray just by itself:




Three more colours to go? Maybe four. And, typically, I'm already getting ideas for another print (thank God for those ideas) after this one. I guess I've got a month to think about it some more.

2 comments:

Amie Roman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amie Roman said...

It's snowing right now! Sigh, I don't think we really need more of the stuff. And I don't know about you, but our neighbourhood is a snow magnet, and we NEVER get our road plowed (I think maybe 10th Ave next door gets at least sanded now and then). So much for paying taxes.

Are you interested exchanging studio visits any time? Drop me a pm via Wet Canvas (ploverwing).