November 30, 2008

Noel Production Line

I realize it's not the right type of attitude I should have with respect to Christmas and all but I feel a bit like a line worker today, all afternoon gone over to cutting and pasting squares of card-stock and turning out this year's batch of cards. I've managed to pull together 20 so far with another 20 to go. No, we don't have 40 people to send cards to, more like 15. The majority will go to mother and her vast social circle.

I couldn't decide which colour I wanted so I got both and did up half in gold and the other in the green.


On the plus side, it gave me the chance to go visit Jessie at her Cherish the Thought where I got the lovely paper for the backing. I haven't been to her store since the grand opening so it was great to see it a bit more grown up.
The papercraft world is a different one from printmaking but one that still draws me and I could definitely spend a lot of money at the place if I let myself go -- there's so much cool stuff there. Maybe printmaking and papercrafting can somehow be merged together?

1 comment:

Eraethil said...

Beautiful print. Delicious fine lines in this one!