January 30, 2010

New Reduction Print Article Finished

I finally finished an article on my reduction print method.  It's been ages in the making because I never seemed to be able to collect as many pictures as I told myself I'd want for it. Now, at last, this is another thing I can cross of the to-do list.  

I've uploaded it, along with some other changes and a revised "links" page, to my website.  You can check it out here.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll have some pictures of some variations of the mandala print.

2 comments:

northwoods trekker said...

great tutorial for the reduction block method...you have put in a lot of work and I commend you
thanks for making this accessible

Sherrie Y said...

Katka, well done! A step-by-step is on my "to do" list, also.... you've just given me another kick in the behind to get that project underway!