March 01, 2010

Morning Bridge Print: Next Stages

Two more colours added to the Morning Bridge print.  Same as with the last colour, I used a mask over the bridge suspension lines to keep them from printing while I added the rust layer below.  I want the lines as fine as I can get them and don't want them printed more than once.  You can see where they're going to go though because, for some reason, the carbon paper tracing on the block transferred over to my print this time.  


And here's today's addition.


Only one colour left now and I was originally planning to carve the block and print it tomorrow but I ran out of steam.  I worked my last graveyard shift last night and there's only so far 5 hours of sleep will take me.  
 

1 comment:

Annie B said...

Wow! This looks ambitious. I like it.